Welcome to Winnapaug Country Club
Open 8:00am Daily. Frost/Weather Permitting.
Winnapaug Country Club is a golf facility that lies on ocean views in Westerly, Rhode Island. We are the only public Golf Course in Westerly.
Winnapaug was purchased in 2015 by new owners Joe and Maria Luzzi. They have begun extensive improvements to the course and clubhouse and are dedicated to making Winnapaug a premiere golf destination in Rhode Island. They have also added to their staff, new Superintendent Josh Beland.
The 18-hole "Winnapaug" course at the Winnapaug Golf & Country Club facility in Westerly, Rhode Island features 6,361 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 70.6 and it has a slope rating of 124 on Bent grass. Designed by Donald J. Ross, ASGCA, the Winnapaug golf course opened in 1922. We are equipped with a driving range and a chipping/putting where you can sharpen your skills.
If you have a moment and would like to leave us some feedback on Golf Advisor, click the link below. It would be greatly appreciated.
Current Club Champion
Current Senior Club Champion
|Jim Chiaradio - Pat Whiston - Steve Garnder
Current Presidents Cup Co-Champions
|Josh Beland - Rich Vacca
Current Four Ball Champions
Membership Options 2019
New Members Welcome!
Memberships begin from the day you join - March 31, 2020
- $1700 - Single Plus $300 Clubhouse - 7 Day Membership*
- $1400 - Single Plus $300 Clubhouse - Weekday Membership
- $2600 - Family Plus $400 Clubhouse - 7 Day Membership (Family Married)*
- $2200 - Family Plus $400 Clubhouse - Weekday Membership (Family Married)
- $1000 - Junior Membership (30 and Under)* Plus $150 Clubhouse
- $650 - No Frill Membership. Plus $100 Clubhouse Play Mon-Fri and after 2pm on weekends. Pay $12 for 9 holes and $20 for 18 holes whether you ride or walk.
- Clubhouse assessment dollars may be used in the restaurant for all food and beverage.
- * Single 7 Day, Family 7 Day, and Junior Memberships include Preferred Tee Times.C