Welcome to Winnapaug Country Club
Pro Shop Open Daily: 8:00AM Weather/Frost Permitting
Winnapaug Country Club is a golf facility that lies on ocean views in Westerly, Rhode Island. We are the only public Golf Course in Westerly.
Winnapaug was purchased in 2015 by new owners Joe and Maria Luzzi. They have begun extensive improvements to the course and clubhouse and are dedicated to making Winnapaug a premire golf destination in Rhode Island. They have also added to their staff, new Superintendent Josh Beland.
The 18-hole "Winnapaug" course at the Winnapaug Golf & Country Club facility in Westerly, Rhode Island features 6,361 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 70.6 and it has a slope rating of 124 on Bent grass. Designed by Donald J. Ross, ASGCA, the Winnapaug golf course opened in 1922. We are equipped with a driving range and a chipping/putting where you can sharpen your skills...
Current Club Champion
Current Senior Club Champion
|Jim Chiaradio - Mike Classey
Current Presidents Cup Co-Champions
|Peter Chiaradio - Tony Chiaradio
Current Four Ball Champions
Membership Options 2018
New Members Welcome!
Memberships run from the day you join - March 31, 2019
- $1700 - Single - 7 Day Membership*
- $1400 - Single - Weekday Membership
- $2600 - Family - 7 Day Membership (Family Married)*
- $2200 - Family - Weekday Membership (Family Married)
- $1000 - Junior Membership (30 and Under)*
- $600 - No Frill Membership. Play Mon-Fri and after 2 on weekends. Pay $12 for 9 holes and $20 for 18 holes whether you ride or walk.
- NEW for 2017 $4,500 - Corporate Membership (minimum of 3 employees required, then $1,300 each additional employee). Excellent company benefit offer.
- full club membership benefits, preferred tee times, inner club tournaments, clubhouse activities/benefits, member-only tournaments.
* Single 7 Day, Family 7 Day, and Junior Memberships include Preferred Tee Times. aaa